All the schools on our website are available to order online for delivery or collection from our shop. Find your school to check if they are also stocked in our shop at Kingston Park.
1. Despatch Policy.
While every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale. Goods are normally despatched within 7-10 working days, however please allow up to 28 working days.
2. Prices and Tax.
The price shown for the goods excludes postage and packing unless specifically stated. The charges for postage and packing are shown in the Checkout once you have entered the method of delivery and before you are asked to confirm the order.
3. Cancellation and Returns.
If you are not satisfied with the goods you have a right to cancel the contract, return the goods and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods. Please send an e-mail to us before you return goods, telling us that you are returning the goods and why.
For more information see our refund policy.
The colour of goods may vary from that shown on the website due to limitations of browser software and monitors.
All confidential information, including credit card details, are held securely and only transmitted in encrypted form. Customer details are not passed to third parties and are used only in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this site.
The Contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
8. Consumer Rights.
None of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.
Website Terms and conditions of use
Access to and use of Tots to Teams Limited website (hereafter known as ‘the website’) is provided by Tots to Teams Limited subject to the following terms:
By using the website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the website.
1. Tots to Teams Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
2. All material on this site is copyright Tots to Teams Limited 2006-2024 unless otherwise stated. You are permitted to view the contents of this site on screen. You are also permitted to make copies of reasonable extracts from the site for your personal use or private study and to save reasonable extracts to your local hard disk for your personal use or private study. It is strictly forbidden to copy any material from this website for commercial use (other than as necessary for the purpose of viewing the site in the course of business). You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Tots to Teams Limited content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Tots to Teams Limited content requires the prior permission of Tots to Teams Limited. If you have any queries regarding use of material on our website, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. The Tots to Teams Limited logo must not be used to link to our site or in other ways represent Tots to Teams Limited on other websites without explicit permission from Tots to Teams Limited. The only exceptions to this rule are for associated Tots to Teams Limited Partners and Affiliates.
4. You are welcome to link to material on the Tots to Teams Limited website so long as appropriate credit is given in the link title. You may not link to images or other downloadable resources unless explicit permission from Tots to Teams Limited has been sought, or it falls under the general copyright statement above. Please note we do not have a generic 'links' page. We link to other sites as and when we feel it adds value to the content on our site. The decision to link is an editorial one. We do not generally link to commercial enterprises of any nature except those that we have an affinity partnership with.
5. Content on the Tots to Teams Limited website, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Tots to Teams Limited, its services (or to third party products and services), is provided without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Tots to Teams Limited will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, arising from or in connection with the use of the website. Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
7. Tots to Teams Limited does not warrant that functions contained in the website’s content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You must take your own precautions in this respect as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
8. The presentation of material on this website and the geographical designations employed do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of Tots to Teams Limited concerning the legal status of any country, territory or area, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.